Welcome to The Center of Excellence in Education (CEE), an organization devoted to meeting the education needs of healthcare professionals and community members. Barbara Furry, RN-BC, MS, CCRN, FAHA and our staff instructors specialize in Critical Care Courses, CCRN/PCCN Review and any healthcare related topic.
As an American Heart Association Training Center, CEE provides ACLS, ACLS-EP, PALS, BLS, NRP, First Aid and various levels of CPR. Let us bring these AHA courses to you. CEE offers initial AHA courses to healthcare providers and community students or those whose cards have expired along with renewal and private courses. Renewal AHA courses are for students who have current AHA cards.
Click here for The Center of Excellence in Education schedule and brochures:
- AHA Schedule 2015.pdf (ACLS, ACLS EP, PALS, NRP, BLS/CPR, Critical Care Courses)
- AHA Schedule 2016.pdf (ACLS, ACLS EP, PALS, NRP, BLS/CPR, Critical Care Courses)
- Education Opportunities.pdf (This listing is a description not a schedule of classes)
- CEE Brochure.pdf
- CEE CCRN/PCCN Brochure.pdf
- Purchase pocket CEE Medication Dosage Charts for ACLS and PALS